Share Street View Video Permalink!
Please check each video route carefully before purchasing!
Price per kilometer
Minimum price per video route $1
Top Up Balance
Current video, estimated position, time checks
- Use a gimbal stabiliser if filming with a mobile or use a GoPro, Osmo Pocket or equivalent.
- Continuous take videos without cuts or jumping around geographically are best.
- Videos on YouTube must be either public or unlisted. Others cannot view private videos so these will be removed.
- When using a GoPro it is advisable to record a .gpx file as well with an app like Komoot as a backup as sometimes the gps track in the GoPro .MP4 or .LRV is unusable.
- Use the manual route drawing method after filming inside a building as there will be no GPS signal.
Add your video to the map now, just click Add Video Route button bottom left of the map